Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Move, move, move

So, today is Day 5 of the second phase of this journey.  I started changing my habits on July 9, 2013...a day after the visit to my doctor who suggested the MyFitnessPal app to me.  After learning that I had put on 12 pounds in 6 months (all due to stress in my opinion), and not lost weight like I was told to due 6 months ago, I decided to get serious about the business of living life!

So far I have managed to lose 6 lbs (!) and 5 days ago started working with a trainer.  She has been a ray of sunshine!  She reworked my diet, my eating habits and we are introducing exercise into my life.  Now I know how much I love sweat (NOT ONE BIT) but it is a necessary thing to do to make your body happy!  So today I meet her and we start walking and lifting some weights together.....I can't wait to see what hurts tomorrow and how much :)

My preference is to power lift, I would much rather lift weights than do cardio...that's just me.  But with her expertise and help, I know I will do what I have to in order to make this body healthy and happy again.

I am looking forward to moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment