Thursday, July 11, 2013

Here we go...

It has been far to long and I have been far to lazy.  On the road to recovery.  If I write it, I have to follow it, right?  My best intentions are always dashed by my own self-sabotage, I am over 50, barely :) , have Fibromyalgia and don't take care of myself like I should.  Which has lead to yo-yo dieting and we all know how much yo-yo diets work, now don't we......
Taking matters into my own hands, listening to my Dr. and trying to change my life for good.  No sabotage allow.  I have a lot to be grateful for, it is about time I start being grateful for me.
This is day two of a new way of doing things....much research and much learning is going on.  Dr. T suggested MyFitnessPal for me to chronicle my daily food intake, etc.  It is proving to be a really handy tool.. Hubby has also climbed on board and we are in it together.
My goal - to lose 50 crappy, sorry ass pounds that my body should not be dragging around. 
Let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment