Thursday, July 18, 2013

A plan

So, started by filling out a questionnaire for my trainer.  Can't believe I can say that word, thank goodness she is a wonderful friend and caring human being, I'm very lucky to be able to utilize her knowledge.  
For today, 100 oz of H2O before 5 PM, after 5 another 40 oz. before bedtime. And every day moving forward,lol. Ditch the bread (crackers, pretzels, etc.) which is easy because we are not big carb eaters anyway.  I have a feeling I won't be saying that phrase often "which is easy".  No more beer or wine, boo....I do love a nice glass of white, but its not the end of the world.
Meeting with her tomorrow to go over my answers, concerns, etc. and form a plan of attack.  I know it's going to be extremely difficult, but I have to step up to the plate and take responsibility for my health!
Forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment