Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chronicles and Time Lines

Health has taken a front seat lately.  I checked with the Bikram Yoga Williamsville studio and Becky, the owner, was more than happy to start my three month unlimited membership whenever I wanted to.  Fabulous, seeing as how I had taken the 10 days for $20 introduction offer last year, then paid for the three month membership and promptly stopped going.  So, Saturday was my first official class.  It went sweaty well!  And I went back again on Sunday and Monday!  Three in a row!  I decided to take Tuesday off, but got right back into it with a 5:00 class on Wednesday.

I cannot believe that I am really making myself accountable and reorganizing my life around this.  Tomorrow will bring either a 6:00 or 8:00 PM class, I think I will shoot for the 6:00 PM. 

I started this journey the week before by organizing the pantries, making shopping lists, writing menus for the week and eating healthier.  I really want to give this year the best I've got, and I believe Bikram Yoga will play a huge role in getting "myself" back.

I'm hoping to chronicle my experiences as a reminder and a motivator, although it might only be a few words here and there, even my knitting time has dropped significantly!  Goodness knows time is at a premium now, but I will make this work!!

Today's class I was able to do triangle pose awesome, and it felt great!  Need to work on balance poses.  Stamina will come with time.
Happy smiley face!

No comments:

Post a Comment