Friday, November 7, 2008

The Loopy Swap

Well, the Loopy Swap is officially on! I have my upstream and downstream partners and ideas galore!

Researched a pattern, ordered the yarn, and just waiting for it to arrive so that I can get started knitting! Decided an early start is a good idea, since Christmas knitting is probably going to be out of control! All of the kids have put in their requests for a variety of knitted items for Christmas, so I have to get crackin'.....

This is my first swap, and being the overachiever that I tend to want to be, I really want to do right by my partner.....I think I will...I have some good ideas, that I feel she will like, and some little spys out there helping me...how could I go wrong....and I have found this is a great way to make new friends! All is good.

Happy Weekend, I'm off to knit..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment