Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Week

It is Sunday night already. At least I feel like I have accomplished something! Dinner is done (yes I cooked, a miracle I know)...and there is dinner for tomorrow already done. I also have dinners planned for the rest of the week...that is saying something.....my evil plan is to feed these people so that I can knit!!!

My order from The Loopy Ewe should be arriving tomorrow. That order contains the yarn I need to make the item I am using for my loopy swap...can't wait to get that started and see how it goes.

Tuesday is Veteran's Day - honor our brave men and women - past and present- who fight for our freedom. School is closed, and I have the day off, so a little extra knitting might be in the plan.

I'm almost done with my 4th pair of Croc Socks, only 2 more pair to go!


Hats, fingerless mitts, and socks, socks, socks, still in the works!! Oh, and I signed up for the Perfect Day Yarn sock club!! Yikes.....that makes 2 sock clubs and the swap....I gotta stop!

Off to drop the boy at the greyhound station so he can go back to school...and hopefully knit a bit before bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment