Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Works in progress

Some days I feel as if I am in overdrive! The "compartments" of my life all need my attention - work, home, kids....groceries, the vet, college applications, laundry, the pile of files on my desk, rides to work for teens learning responsibility....and all the while a long list of knitting projects runs through my brain...begging for my attention!!! As far as I can tell, I am "normal"! Good to know.

I decided to document my wips (works in progress) tonight, I cast on the baby surprise jacket the other day after watching the dvd and realizing that it was not a difficult pattern at all, and Danielle only has 9 more weeks before "Jordan" is born! I'm still working on the 5 pair of Croc Sox for the girls for Christmas, my Neck Down Cardigan, a pair of socks, and a wool knit clutch that will be felted - my first felting try! I just ordered the yarn for 3 skull caps for x-mas gifts for the boys...and I have some wonderful alpaca that I want to use to make some fingerless gloves for myself. So, is this getting a little out of hand, or what?

Organize, prioritize, time management.....and fly by the seat of your pants, that's my motto!


No comments:

Post a Comment