Monday, July 28, 2008

Party over...on to the Ravelympics!!

Graduation Party had many pitfalls, but all in all it was a good time had by all...amen it is over!

Onward and upward, as they say. Too much to get done and so little time left. Of course that is why I decided to add more excitement to my daily life and join the Ravelympics. (excitement - stress) those words are interchangeable!! Before you know it Frankie will leave for Fredonia, school will open and I had better be ready!!! Frankie still needs his wisdom teeth out, that pile on my desk at work still needs to be attacked....and now I need to get Danielle's Baby Shower going, because before you know it Jordan will be here!!

That is why I decided that the Ravelympics was a good idea :) get some of those Christmas gifts done and out of the way. Three pair of socks and three skull caps should keep me busy for 17 days. Goodness knows I need to be kept busy ;)....lol!

Will post pictures of the party later~

No comments:

Post a Comment