Thursday, April 15, 2010

Overload

Seven days till Spring Fling and I am already on overload!  I have mental lists running through my brain.  I suppose I should write some of this stuff down so I don't forget - a wide variety of stuff to bring - from yarn and needles to Beef on Weck....yes you read that right, Beef on Weck.  Don't Ask!

What to wear, check the weather; what I need for class, check the requirements and try and decide; what to work on, OMB just check your wip pile for pete's sake and try and refrain from starting something new "just for Fling"!  And the arrival dinner and meeting all the new people, and the shopping at The Loopy Ewe IN PERSON!...and I have learned there is a Loopy Ewe song, how amazing is that?  Can't wait to participate in thatI can feel myself getting carried away!  The anticipation is just too much!  I may just bust before next week......I really should make some lists.

And guess what, when it is all said and done, and I have made memories to last a life time and survived laugh headaches that you cannot imagine....I get to come home and get ready for Maryland Sheep and Wool....how awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment