Monday, September 1, 2008

Back in the saddle...

No excuses, this has got to be a daily event. I cannot believe that I have not been here since the beginning of August...unacceptable.

I am sorry to say that I am looking forward to the beginning of the school year, the season of Autumn and all that it brings. The cooler weather, a somewhat more scheduled life (hahaha) and MORE KNITTING! Two kids are off at college. One in Erie, PA and one in Fredonia. One is about 10 days away from having my grandson (yipee, baby knitting) and only three left at home, two are juniors in high school and one is just starting middle school in sixth grade. School brings schedules and order to my house, I crave that.

I have been working diligently on my Baby Surprise Jacket, it is coming along just great. The Ravelympics were more than I could handle at the time...no one told me I was crazy to try and do six projects in 10 days while planning and throwing a graduation party, a baby shower and buying a new car!!! I did manage to complete one of three hats and one pair of three pair of croc socks that I am planning for Christmas presents...I see Christmas chaos looming in my future.

Well, I have a trip to Fredonia to drop off the Freshman on my schedule for today and that is it. The rest of my time is for knitting, I told everyone that today is mine! Everyone else had me doing things this weekend...soooo, today is for me!
Happy knitting, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment